This is her third visit to our school Asahinihongo!
She takes private lessons for a week with a Japanese teacher, Kazuko Ishida.
Her aim is passing JLPT3 (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) in December.
I asked Laura about her class.
-How is your class?
My teacher, Kazuko is very kind and careful teacher.
I studied Japanese with her last year too and could pass JLPT4!!
She learns Japanese every year with Kazuko and excluding a class they keep contact with each other.
Kazuko said that she studies very hard and has a lot of questions every day.
Her hobby is to learn foreign languages and seems to have a talent to master them.
Her Japanese is always getting well.
Finally I asked her “If you mastered Japanese, what would you want to do?”
She answered happily that she wants to make a lot of friends and visit historical places in Japan!
Thank you Laura and I wish you good luck with your test!!
No comments:
Post a Comment