Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hello everyone!


My name is Jennifer Flor Henecker, but feel free to call me Jenny.

I'm 21 years old, was born in Vienna (Austria) with filipino and austrian origins.

I'm studying Japanology at the University of Vienna and I decided to make an intership at the Asahi Nihongo in Fukuoka to fulfill my studies.



My first impressions of Fukuoka was (to make it short): hot, interesting, lots of people and i-want-to-discover-more-about-it.



I'm interested into music, movies, sports (squash, tennis), hanging around with friends, shopping and just lazing around on hot summer days, probably at the beach, where water is the only way to handle the heat, or on some shadowy places.



I'm looking forward to exciting 4 coming-up weeks and try to enjoy my time here in Fukuoka.




No comments:

Post a Comment