Monday 5 September 2011

Hello

Hello,everyone!My name is Kanako Taniguchi. I'm glad to see you here and I will work here as a internship for two weeks.I always go to Fukuoka Woman University from my hometown, Saga prefecture.
I major in English Literature. I learn about English linguistic and British and American literature especially.
On weeekends, I play futsal with my friends who belong to Futsal club with me. And also, Im good at the other sports, mainly those that balls is used. The sports always make me lively and so I love the sports!Since I went to America to study English when I was a high school student, I like not only speaking English but communicating with many people. Through this intern ship, I try to communicate with people actively and improve mycommunication skills.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment