Wednesday 16 November 2011

New tutorial teacher Fukuzawa Yoshiko!

Our Wednesday tutorials have a new teacher! Yoshiko Fukuzawa will teach you On an extra lesson every Wednesday from 16:30 to 17:25 brushing up on your Japanese with interesting subjects.

Yoshiko-san is a kind teacher who has a lot of experience in teaching Japanese. She is also an English teacher at an elementary school in Fukuoka. Yoshiko-san is familiar with our method of teaching and looks forward helping everyone increase their level of Japanese.

In her free time Yoshiko-san likes to inline skate and have a nice swim when she gets the chance. "I like sports" she says. "I like all kinds of sports but lately I've been more into inline-skating for exercise. Swimming I still do sometimes, but in Japan it is a bit difficult. I also like to travel, so when I was in Hawaii I swam a lot.

About teaching at Asahi Nihongo she has this to say: "Well, I think Asahi Nihongo is a great school for learning Japanese. I think that teaching here is very enjoyable because of the great differences in nationalities and cultures. It is nice to teach in such an interesting environment. I hope to be able to make the lessons interesting, enjoyable, but mostly worthwhile! I look forward to meeting you! Every Wednesday a tutorial will be held at Asahi Nihongo school. Take the chance and join us!!

Place: Japanese School Asahi Nihongo
Date: every Wednesday
Time: 16:30 - 17:25Levels: Beginner to Advanced Class
Size: about 7 students per class
Price: Students of Asahi Nihongo, free. Non-students, 500 Yen.

Copies and all the necessary course materials for the class will be free. Please note, that if you want to take part in the Japanese tutorial please inform the information desk of Asahi at least one day in advance by writing your name on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment