Wednesday 29 February 2012

Internship Report Juliane Henning-san

During my Internship at Quantize from November 2011 until February 2012 I learned a lot and had a
lot of fun. It also gave me some ideas about what I want to do in the future.Quantize is an haute couture fashion label that is quite famous in Fukuoka. The designer Nobuko.Nakamura creates wedding dresses and ready-to-wear-lines that are very special, because of th typical Quantize print. There is a history behind every piece, because the print was created by a Japanese artist from Kagoshima, which also is the hometown of Quantize designer Nobuko and manager Kiharu.
I learned a lot about fashion and the way a fashion label works. There is a lot work behind all the shows and presentations and because I was working in the PR section I got a look behind the curtains, which was really interesting. My tasks were organizing, blogging and helping out with several things. I spent a lot of time working on the Quantize Fukuoka blogs and also created a Quantize Germany blog to promote the label in
Germany for the coming fashion exhibition in Berlin. Working at Quantize was so much fun, I really had an amazing time and I really enjoyed my work! Nobuko and Kiharu are really nice people and working with them is great! The whole internship was a very good experience for me, because I felt fully accepted in the company and was allowed to work very freely.
I’m really looking forward to seeing Quantize in Berlin and keeping in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment