Thursday 23 August 2012

Hello! My name is ...




Hello! My name is Watanabe Nana.
Please call me Nana.

I am a student at FUKUOKA university. I am majoring in German.
I work at ALISA SCHOOL as an intern for two weeks. I am pretty nervous but the job is exciting! 

Last summer, I traveled in Germany for a month. That was my special and exciting experience!!
It is special for me to go abroad, so I would like to go to other countries someday.

My hobby is reading books, window shopping and watching movies!
I like to read fantasy books. Especially the'' Harry Potter'' series.
And my favorite movie is ''Slumdog millionaire''. This movie is wonderful! And the actress of the heroine is very beautiful. I want to be like her...!

I like to talk to my friends. And I would like to make foreign friends, too.
Of course, I speak Japanese very well. And I speak English and German a little.
Studying a foreign language is very very hard for me, but I am trying my best!!

My dream is to master English and German and to travel around the world!!!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment