Wednesday 12 January 2011

Big in Japan^0^


Since last year I've been living in Fukuoka. And in comparison to 2010 I gained about 8,5 kg more weight. Do you want to know what's the reason? I remembered, my Japanese friends invited me to an Izakaya. I've heard before of that kind of restaurants and imagined a lot of delicious Japanese food. We ordered a course. At first we had like many different appetizer and salad with pork. I was looking forward to eating the main dishes to satisfy my big hunger. But after all these small appetizer my friends looked already happy like a baby and said ippai (I'm full). I wondered and answered that I'm still hungry and couldn't wait for more food... Watching at their faces made me realize that our dinner was already finished, no main dishes..... Since then I always choose a super big 4 course-meal , so I really got BIG IN JAPAN^0^




No comments:

Post a Comment