Tuesday 10 May 2011

Internship_Trade


Nathan-san from USA has finished his internship at Musketeer Co., Ltd. on May 2nd. The president of this company said he was the best intern ever!
Here is what he did during his internship↓
******************************************************************************
I contacted several foreign companies by e-mail. I would search for potential foreign business partners via the internet or by using documents collected at trade shows. I would then contact those companies and forward their translated response to the president. My contact with these foreign companies included questions about their products, order shipping methods, and various other aspects of importation and exportation. I introduced the president to a French company and handled all communication with this company including ordering product samples, asking specific product/ shipment related questions, and arranging a business meeting at their offices in Paris. Their products will soon be sold in Japan.

I spoke in Japanese with co-workers frequently. I was able to learn about the import process from initial company contact to product ordering.
*****************************************************************************
Nathan-san, otsukare sama desita!

No comments:

Post a Comment