Monday 22 August 2011

I'm Kayo.Ikebe.


Nice to meet you.

My name is Kayo.Ikebe.
Please call me “Kayo”.

I’m working at ALISA school from August 22nd to September 2nd for an Internship.

I am Chikushi Women’s University student. There are Kyushu International museum and Dazaifu-Tenmangu around the university.

My hobby is listening to music and playing basketball. I especially like SMAP.
I have seven CDs and go to the concert every time they come to Fukuoka.
I played basketball for six years. I sometimes play basketball with my friends.
I have been to London and Sydney.
I had a good time there so I want to go again.

I want to improve my English skill and have foreign friends so I want to talk students and staff at ALISA school.

I’ll do my best. My best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment