Monday 8 August 2011

Introducing Myself

Hello! I'm Shota Yoshida.
I'll join into ALISA school as an internship student.I'm from Omuta city in Fukuoka prefecture, which is a little rural.I go to Fukuoka International University in Dazaifu and I'm a third year student.
My hobby is watching movies, reading comic books, and practicing karate. I love "Harry Potter" movies in particular.
I study mainly languages. I often learn Japanese, English, French.
Now, I would like to go to the U.K. In the U.K., I'd like to take some pictures of the beautiful city.

I feel Japanese culture is unique and very tasteful.I like talking about Japanese culture and what people who are from different countries communicate to each other. I am interested in all these things.
I'll do my best. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment