Saturday 25 February 2012

I enjoyed DAZAIFU very much!

Hello!I'm Ai.I want to introduce the shrine DAZAIFU shrine.

This is very famous shrine in Fukuoka.I know not only Japanese but also foreigners visit there.So this shraine is good place to visit.DAZAIFU shrine is famous for study succes because a person enshrine here was a genius man.A lot of examinee visit there to pass their exam.
I paid 100 yen to get a Omikuji.This Omikuji involves fortune telling using written fortunes.
This show I'll spend best times in this year!I'm very happy to look at this written things.But I visited there to enjoy little different purpose with other people in this time.Of course there is famous for great shrine, but there are many nice foods.
This is Ramen. I heard many foreigners loves this one.This house's ramen was the best among Kyusyu.
I often visit here with my family.There are many delicious foods in DAZAIFU more.I ate very nice taste hunberger, rice cake, rice cracker "SENBEI" and so on.I enjoyed to eat some foods ther very much.
This time, I went to DAZAIFU with my little sister.DAIFU is very memorial place for me because I visit there with my family every year.I am going to leave my family from next month.So I enjoyed there,but I felt lonely little in the other hand.
Lastly, I want to introduce about this picture.
This is ceremonial dolls in a cage.These dolls are Hina dolls.Aset of hina dolls usually consists of at least 15 dolls and the doll-stand is built in five or seven tiers and is covered with a bright red cloth.This is a festival for celebrating girls' growth and good health.Many places aroound Japan display these doll-stand.If you have a chance to visit Japan in this season, you can see this festival.Hina-matsuri is held on March 3rd.
I want to introduce Japanese customs more.See you next time!I do appreciate your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment