Friday 23 March 2012

Let's join TANDEM partner!

Do you know TANDEM system? TANDEM is a free language exchange system at Asahi Nihongo School. Two people from different native languages (Japanese, German, English) will be able to meet at their most suitable time and exchange languages in the comfort of a restaurant, bar, or favorite shop. You can learn and practice your desired language in a more relaxed and casual atmosphere. That was way I interviewed Natalie-San and Aya-San who are TANDEM partners.
Natalie-San (German) 
Q: Why did you register at TANDEM?
Natalie-San: Because I want to make more Japanese friends!

Q: How many TANDEM partners do you have?
Natalie-San: Two Japanese TANDEM partners.

Q: What are the benefits of our TANDEM system?
Natalie-San: We can enjoy, learn and practice different languages.

Q: What do you usually do with your TANDEM partner?
Natalie-San: We often meet and eat out. For example, we went to Dazaifu last weekend and we will go to see a baseball at the Fukuoka Dome.

Q: Do you have any comments?
Natalie-San: Yes, I am living a full life, thanks to my TANDEM partner!

Aya-San (Japanese)
Q: Why did you register at TANDEM?
Aya-san: Because I want to make more German friends and practice German.

Q: How many TANDEM partners do you have?
Aya-san: I only have Natalie-San now, but my last partner was also German.

Q:What are the benefits of TANDEM system?
Aya-san: I have more chance to practice and learn German in a relaxed environment. So I am very eager to study the language and become fluent.

Q: What do you usually do with your TANDEM partner?
Aya-san: We usually go out and eat, and my partner has been teaching me German culture, habits, gestures, and many other useful things. I feel more confident understanding her interesting culture. We can also discuss the difference of our cultures and share many anecdotes and stories.

Q: Do you habe any comments?
Aya-san: Before, I felt limited about my learning options. But now I have many more opportunities to study German. Thanks Asahi Nihongo!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie-San and Aya-San answered very happily. A certain student makes a foreign friend by this system. And also now, the student still keep in touch with a foreign friend. Let's join TANDEM system and make new friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment