Thursday 22 March 2012

Interview about accommodations!

Asahi Nihongo School offers various accommodations to our students for a comfortable stay in Fukuoka. There are accommodations to suit your wishes. Now, I interviewed Asahi Nihongo students who live in Fukuoka. They are living in various accommodations.

Homestay  Katja-San
 I am staying with a host family. My host family is very kind, so I feel like a real family member. We often go out on weekends and cook Japanese foods (ex. Chanpon, Tempura) together as family. Of course, I can practice Japanese with this homestay. And I have the privacy of my single room.
 
Flat share  Natalie-San
 The rent is very economical because I am sharing our room with Samantha. Our room is located in the center of Fukuoka and easy to reach by public transportation. And flat share is freer than a homestay. For example there is no curfew and we can cook freely. I can spend pleasant times there because of my roommate.

Dormitory  Wells-San
 I am staying at Geshuku Tomo. It is a Japanese traditional style dormitory. The landlady is very kind and the food that she cooks is so delicious! I can come and go freely because there is no curfew. There is a comfortable tatami room for one person in dormitory. So I can manage a bit of privacy.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for answering my interview! Everyone is enjoying their accommodation. Please refer to their answer and choose the accommodation which suited your hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment