Monday 5 March 2012

Hello! My name is Saki Kusumoto!

Hello! Nice to meet you.My name is Saki Kusumoto and I am a student in Kurume University.
I was born in Kitakyushu. Now I live near my University.Tonkotsu-Ramen in Kurume is very delicious.you should eat it when you come to Kurume!I am majoring in international culture at Kurume University, because I want to live abroad,Last Summer,I went to Germany for one month.I could not speak German well, but now I am studying it every day, because I want to live there.My hobby is taking pictures.I usually walk around and take pictures.These days, I am trying hiking.I want to climb Mt. Fuji this year!You should see the night view of Mt. Sarakura.I would like to do my best here for the next three weeks,learn English and German, and obtain new job skills for my future.Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment