Monday 5 March 2012

Nice to meet you!

 My name is Manami Yamashita, I am starting an internship from today. I study Education sciences at the department of Education in Kyushu University and I am a sophomore. I am from Nagasaki but I live in Hakozaki now. I have been working as a part time cashier at  shopping center for about 9 months.
I am interested in this company because of their English conversation lessons and international exchange programs. I have been studying English at school so far, however I'm not good at listening or speaking. We don't have much opportunity to meet foreign people, but i will do my best to communicate in English.I want to make this internship effective for me during these 3 weeks, so I will learn my job fast. University's classes and my part-time-job occupy my life at this moment, nonetheless I want to study English and computer skills so i can use them in my future job hunting next term.
 Looking forward to working with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment