Monday 27 August 2012

Introduction Corinna


Hello,
Nice to meet you.
My name is Corinna, i`m 21 years old and from Germany.
Today i`m starting my Internship in Asahi Nihongo Language School.
I came here at the end of july and took a language class for 1 Month. It was a lot of fun and i learned a lot. Now i`m starting to work here.
My internship is going to last another month; so i will finish at the end of september.
That means i am staying here in Fukuoka for 2 Months.
I learn, see and do a lot of fun stuff. The food is really amazing and there are lots of Animes and Mangas i can watch and read to practice my Japanese.
I like to read and watch Movies so it`s perfect practice.
Ohterwise i like to play soccer, listen to Music or meet with friends.
In Germany i`m studying IT. In the future I would like to work in the manga/anime field or become a teacher. That`s my reason for coming to Japan and learning japanese.
My Japanese is very poor, because i only started in April. 5 months to learn a new language is not enough. It doesn`t stop me from having a fun and amazing time in Fukuoka.
i`m enjoying mystay and meeting lots of different and amazing people. I`m an open minded person so it`s really great to learn and meet people from different countries.
Additionally i`m interested in other Religions and cultures, so Japan satisfies my hobbies to the fullest.
Thank you for reading this.
Yours,
Corinna

No comments:

Post a Comment